CLE Credit: IP Law and Management Institute Nov. 6-8
We live for the early days of fall, when the air is crisp and leaves are turning. Fall, however, is not for everyone.
If you’re a patent lawyer who prefers warmth and sunshine, and you need CLE credit, we have great news. The International Performance Management Institute is hosting its Intellectual Property (IP) Law & Management Institute at the Rancho Las Palmas Resort and Spa in Palm Springs, Caifornia, November 6-8.
In case a working trip to Palm Springs is not enough to lure you away from your office, we have details on the conference topics, too.
Panel discussions at the conference will include the following topics:
- Insights into Current USPTO Initiatives
- Leveraging, Protecting and Managing your IP Assets in China
- He Quit? Are our Trade Secrets at Risk?
- Aligning IP Strategy with Corporate Strategy
- Strategies to Combat Counterfeiting on the Internet
- Best Practices for Time Sensitive M&A Patent Due Diligence
- You've Just Been Sued. Strategies for the Early Months of IP Litigation
- Foreign Prosecution: Current Issues and Cost Cutting Tips
- In-House Counsel Strategies on Effective Management of Patent Litigation
- Structuring Creative, Predictable and Cost Effective Fee Arrangements while Ensuring the Delivery of High Quality Legal Services
The IP Law & Management Institute is CLE accredited. Attorneys must sign in before entering a conference room to receive CLE credit for the session.
For more news and information about the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals, including other CLE credit events near you, check FindLaw's Federal Circuit blog.
- CLE Credit: UT Law Advanced Patent Law Institute Oct. 27-28 (FindLaw's Federal Circuit blog)
- Fed Circuit: Streck's Interference Count Reduced to Practice First (FindLaw's Federal Circuit blog)
- Apotex Escapes Prejudgment Interest, Still Owes Actual Damages (FindLaw's Federal Circuit blog)